- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This Privacy Statement describes how 12Bridge Solicitors (“12Bridge”) collects, uses, and discloses certain personal information obtained through our website at www.12Bridgesolicitors.co.uk (“Website”).
We do not collect personal information automatically, in general you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
Our Policy is to protect your privacy when using our website.
When you visit our website, we may automatically log your IP address about your visit, however this information is collected anonymously and will not identify you as an individual.
If you choose to contact us, we will only handle any personal data that you provide to us for the service you have requested. If you are a private individual, we may send you further information but only if we have obtained your details in the course of providing a service to you and if the information is about a similar service.
Your personal information will be held securely and will be safeguarded against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We will not disclose your details to third parties without your explicit consent.